VLDB2020: Call for Contributions Deadline Extended!
The Industrial Track of VLDB 2020 covers all aspects of innovative commercial or industrial-strength data management systems and solutions. We also welcome novel real-world applications of data management systems and experience in applying recent research advances to real-world problems. We require that at least one of the authors has a non-academic affiliation.
2. Submission Guidelines
We accept full papers (up to 12 pages + references) and extended abstracts (up to 4 pages + references). The papers should be prepared using the VLDB 2020 paper formatting guidelines.
In response to several reasonable requests, we have extended the paper submission deadline to March 3, 2020. However, we require authors to submit an abstract of their paper by February 26, 2020, to enable assignment of papers to reviewers. Papers must be submitted electronically, in pdf format, at the conference submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/VLDB2020. The conference submission site is open.
Submissions to the industrial track are required to include all author names and affiliations. Any changes to authorship after paper acceptance will require approval by the industrial track chairs. Authors are encouraged to contact the industrial track chairs if they need clarification regarding the suitability of their work to this track.
3. Important Dates
All deadlines below are 5 PM Pacific Time.
- Abstract submission: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Paper submission: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 Extended!
- Notification of accept/reject/revision: Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Revision submission: Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Final notification of accept/reject: Thursday, June 4, 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: Monday, June 15, 2020
4. Industrial Track PC Chairs
- Tiziana Catarci (University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy)
- Carlo Curino (Microsoft Research, USA)
- Divesh Srivastava (AT&T Labs, USA)
5. Industrial Track PC Members
- Allison Holloway (Oracle, USA)
- Altigran da Silva (Universidade Federal do Amazonas, Brazil)
- Anja Gruenheid (Google Inc., USA)
- Azza Abouzied (New York University Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Danica Porobic (Oracle, USA)
- Entong Shen (Amazon Web Services, USA)
- Fabrizio Silvestri (Facebook, United Kingdom)
- Fatma Ozcan (IBM Research - Almaden, USA)
- Feifei Li (Alibaba Group, China)
- Guoliang Li (Tsinghua University, China)
- Heiko Schuldt (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- Irini Fundulaki (ICS FORTH, Greece)
- Jana Giceva (TU Munich, Germany)
- Jianguo Wang (Amazon Web Services, USA)
- Johannes Gehrke (Microsoft, USA)
- Meihui Zhang (Beijing Institute of Technology, China)
- Monica Scannapieco (ISTAT, Italy)
- Norman May (SAP SE, Germany)
- Olga Poppe (Microsoft, USA)
- Roberto Zicari (Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany)
- Russell Sears (Apple, USA)
- Sameer Agarwal (Facebook, USA)
- Sang Cha (Seoul National University, South Korea)
- Sihem Amer-Yahia (CNRS, France)
- Songtao Guo (LinkedIn, USA)
- Sonia Bergamaschi (Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Wolfram Wingerath (Baqend, Germany)
- Yaron Kanza (AT&T Labs-Research, USA)
- Yasushi Sakurai (Osaka University, Japan)