VLDB2020: Paper Registration
Paper registration for VLDB 2020 will start on August 3, 2020 and will close on August 24, 2020.
|Research/Industrial/Demo Paper||30,000 JPY *|
|Workshop Paper||10,000 JPY *|
*) If conditions are met, registration will be free (0 JPY). Please see items 3 and 4 below for details.
- Each paper must be accompanied by one paper registration.
- [Paper ID] For the registration, your paper ID is required:
- For a research/industrial/demo paper in PVLDB Vol. 13, use your paper ID in Microsoft CMT. If your paper was accepted after revision (only applicable for a research paper), use the paper ID of the revised paper.
- For a research paper in PVLDB Vol. 12, the PC chairs will assign you new paper IDs. If you are not sure about your paper ID, please contact the PC chairs.
- For a workshop paper, please ask the workshop chairs.
- [Student Paper] For papers written by student authors (or postdoctoral fellows or faculty members with limited funding opportunities), there are registration support opportunities. Please see the DBWorld article or here. If accepted, the registration is free. Otherwise, you need to pay the registration fee.
- [Sponsor Paper] Registration is free for papers by VLDB 2020 sponsors. For a paper to qualify as a sponsor paper, at least one author should have the sponsor as their main affiliation during the work on the paper. You need to select the sponsor name when registering.
- IMPORTANT: [Virtual Conference Sign Up] To be able to participate and present, authors must also complete a Virtual Conference Sign Up. The sign up system will be available shortly.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.